Hailee Shannon of our Yuba City Branch Voted “Favorite Banker” in the Appeal-Democrat’s 2019 Reader’s Choice Awards!
We invite everyone in the Yuba City/Marysville area to stop by our Yuba City Branch (1055 Gray Avenue) and find out why you’ll love banking at Schools Financial Credit Union.
Are You Looking for a Better Way to Bank?
Our members enjoy personalized, five-star service from our knowledgeable Yuba City Branch staff. Plus, as a new member, you’ll pay less for the financial products and services you use every day.
- Free checking with eStatements
- Free online & mobile banking with free MobileCheck deposit
- Fee-free access at 30,000 CO-OP Network ATMs (more than any big bank)
- Pay fewer fees
- Earn more on savings
- Pay less for loans
Members First Celebration, Oct. 4
PLEASE JOIN US on Friday, Oct. 4 for our Members First Celebration at our Yuba City branch:
- Cookies & cupcakes
- Soda, iced tea, lemonade & water
- Prize drawings: Enter for a chance to win one of two $50 Target Gift Cards plus other prizes.
Prize Drawing – Enter Online
AND at our Celebration
We’re giving away two $50 Target Gift Cards* – CLICK HERE to enter online and read the Official Rules, plus, get a bonus chance to win by entering at our Members First Celebration on Friday, Oct. 4th, 1055 Gray Avenue, Yuba City, CA.