Who Can Join Schools?
Schools offers Banking for Everyone in Sacramento and its nine surrounding counties. Our programs, products and services are subject to approval. Anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Sacramento, El Dorado, Placer, Sutter, Yuba, Butte, Nevada, San Joaquin, Solano and Yolo counties may join.
Anyone who is related to a Schools member may join.
- Employees of California public and licensed private schools — anyone certified or classified, full or part time, active or retired.
- Students and Alumni Association members of California institutions of higher education — anyone enrolled in post-secondary educational institutions, such as two- and four-year colleges and universities and licensed vocational schools.
- Active or lifetime members of the California Teachers Association (CTA).
- Employees of the California School Boards Association.
- Elected members of the California public school district Boards of Education.
How Do I Join?
Click "Become A Member" on the left to begin our online application process, or submit a Membership Application with a $1 deposit at a Schools Financial Credit Union branch near you.