Banking for Everyone CheckingSM
There are many benefits to having a Schools Banking for Everyone Checking account:
- Maintain a FREE Banking for Everyone Checking account with eStatements.1
- Earn 7.00% APY2 on the first $500 in your Banking for Everyone Savings account with eStatements and FREE BillPay or direct deposit.
- FREE of minimum balance or direct deposit requirements.
- FREE BillPay and SchoolsOnline.
- FREE access to your account at more than 30,000 Schools and CO-OP Network ATMs.
- Plus you can enjoy the benefits of a Schools Debit or ATM Card.
1 Your Statement Preference under Statements & Documents must be set to eStatement. If you would like to continue to receive paper statements, there is a $5 monthly service fee.
2 APY = Annual Percentage Yield. A dividend rate of 7.00% will be paid only on the portion of your daily balance that is less than $500.01 that meets the Banking for Everyone Savings/Youth qualifications. The APY will range between 7.00% and 7.19% depending upon account balance. Dividends compound at 7.00% APY up to an account balance of $500. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in your Schools Financial Credit Union Truth in Savings Disclosure (“Disclosure”), you understand and agree that the 7.00% APY does not compound on the portion of your daily account balance greater than $500. The rate may change after account opening. A separate dividend rate will be paid on nonqualifying accounts and the portion of your account balance greater than $500. Fees could reduce the earnings on the account. Business and organization accounts are not eligible. One Banking for Everyone Savings/Youth account per Social Security Number. Contact the Credit Union for additional account qualifying information.
3 A $5 monthly service fee applies.