Schools Interest Checking earns dividends and costs less than checking accounts at other financial institutions. With Interest Checking:
- Schools BillPay and SchoolsOnline are FREE.
- You can enjoy the benefits of a Schools Debit or ATM Card.
- FREE access to your account at more than 30,000 Schools and CO-OP Network ATMs.
- Dividends are paid on your daily balance (paid and compounded monthly).
- Overdraft protection is available from any savings account.
- The monthly service charge is waived when you:
- Maintain a daily balance of $300 or more in your account or
- Maintain an aggregate daily balance of $2,000 or more in all accounts under your Interest Checking account number, including savings, checking, certificate accounts and IRAs.