Making Your Auto Loan Payment
There are several options available to make your payment.
In order to make a payment, you will need your account number. The number can be located:
- On the member account card you received with your auto loan packet.
- At the top of your account statement.
- In any branch (please bring valid identification).
- Make a one-time payment or set up recurring payments from your account at another financial institution using Schools Easy Pay, our FREE online payment portal.
- Use your other financial institution's bill payment service.
- Download our FREE Apple or Android app and deposit a check with MobileCheck,SM then transfer the funds to your loan.
- Order loan coupons by calling the Credit Union at 916-569-5400 (Sacramento area) or 800-962-0990.
- Visit a Schools Financial branch.
- Call the Credit Union to transfer money from another financial institution for a minimal fee. Dial 916-569-5400 (Sacramento area) or 800-962-0990.