Search for homes, find a real estate agent, buy, sell and earn a cash reward, too.
Enjoy the convenience of accessing everything you need to buy or sell a home in one place. Schools Financial and CU Realty Services give members access to HomeAdvantage® — a leader in the residential real estate industry — to offer you a complete and FREE solution for your home buying needs. Plus, when you utilize HomeAdvantage to buy or sell, you'll earn a HomeAdvantage Cash Reward* equal to 20% of the real estate agent’s commission!
- Home Rebate* – You qualify for a cash reward when an approved agent is used.
- Agent Network – Find a Realtor® from a network of pre-approved agents.
- Property Search – Access MLS listings to search for properties.
- Market Analysis – Estimate your home’s value.
- Calculators – Use these tools to determine affordability and loan payments.
- Community Research – Learn about neighborhood demographics, school districts and more.
- Customer Service – Knowledgeable customer service agents are available via phone, email, and live chat to guide you during every step of the process.
How is the cash reward calculated?
Cash rewards can be calculated easily — just multiply the real estate agent’s commission on the sale price of the home by 20%. For example, if you are purchasing or selling a home for $400,000 and use an approved agent from the HomeAdvantage's network, then your reward would be $2,400 (example based on the assumption that the agent earned a 3% commission).
It's easy. Click the button below to learn more and browse the HomeAdvantage website. Our home loans integrate seamlessly with all of the services you get from HomeAdvantage.
*The HomeAdvantage program is made available to you through a relationship between Schools Financial Credit Union and CU Realty Services. Program Cash Rewards are awarded by CU Realty Services to buyers and sellers who select and use a real estate agent in the HomeAdvantage network. Home buyers or sellers are not eligible for Cash Rewards if they use an agent outside this network. Using Schools Financial Credit Union for a mortgage is not a requirement to earn Cash Rewards. Cash Rewards amounts are dependent on the commissions paid to the agent. Schools Financial Credit Union may have specific rules on how your Cash Rewards will be paid out. Cash Rewards incentives are available in most states; however, are void where prohibited by law or by the lender. Please contact the Credit Union to get details that may affect you.