Save time and money with a personal loan
A personal loan can help you manage your finances more affordably. With a fixed payment and term, you’ll know exactly when it will be paid off. Whether you need help with an unexpected expense or want to consolidate higher-interest debt, you can use the money for almost any purpose.
How it works
- Enjoy a rate as low as 6.70% APR.1
- Borrow from $500 to $50,000.
- Use it for almost anything: consolidating higher-interest debt, dealing with an emergency expense, or financing a big purchase — even a motorcycle, boat or RV.
- Choose a term to fit your budget, up to 60 months.1
- Pay zero fees for application, funding or early payoff.
- No collateral required.
1. Minimum and maximum term based on various factors, including amount financed.
A $10,000, 60-month loan at 6.70% APR and 100% financing, would require 59 payments of $196.60 with one final payment of $196.16. Rates quoted are effective as of 09/24/2020 and are subject to change. Schools Financial, a division of SchoolsFirst FCU, has a loan program which features a range of interest rates for consumer loans. A rate is based on a variety of factors, including the applicant's credit rating. Schools Financial’s maximum aggregate personal loan limit is $25,000 per qualifying Member. This includes all individual and joint personal loan credit combined. All loans subject to approval.