Join the Schools Financial Electronic Services (eServices) Team; a tight knit, creative and passionate group who are focused on mobile and web product solutions. We are looking for an individual who has experience with web solutions to fill our current Product Analyst position. Qualified applicants are team oriented and are capable of working with a variety of individuals such as developers, vendors, managers and product stakeholders. They can turn business requirements into technical specifications, be able to design and implement web solutions that meet requirements, participate in acceptance testing, manage assignments and projects with limited supervision and provide work-in-progress metric reporting to the eServices Manager.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Position functions as a liaison between operations staff, external vendors and our member contact center concerning the development of new eServices projects and products.
- Requires the ability to communicate information to a wide variety of technical and non-technical individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Keeps current on web and mobile-web trends.
- Has an understanding of web design, user experience design, responsive design and mobile web.
- Conducts systems analysis and design studies for functional subsystems and prepares design specifications.
- Evaluates the improvements and benefits which could be derived from modifications of existing systems.
- Analyzes functional and conceptual work-flow procedures and convert them into requirement specifications.
- Analyzes alternative means of deriving input data and generate output data to select more feasible and economical methods.
- Collaborates with member facing staff to help resolve member issues.
Skills and Experience include the following:
- A Bachelor degree in Management Information Services, Computer Science, Business Administration; or relevant experience in lieu of degree.
- Understanding of current web and mobile technology including emerging technology trends and developments.
- Skilled in wireframe and prototype design.
- Ability to creatively approach situations.
- Awareness of different development tools (programming languages, databases, operating systems and hardware).
- Ability to analyze technical and procedural environments and recommend new solutions, tools and methodologies for eServices products.
- Ability to comprehend SDLC standards and procedures.
- Strong leadership and communication skills; must be able to translate complex data concepts into business-user language.
- Ability to carry out multiple, complex processes simultaneously.
- Ability to schedule and complete projects by priority, working with minimal day to day supervision.
- Ability to deal with stressful situations in a composed and constructive manner. Must have a great attitude, even when working under pressure, and show respect at all times to all people.
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Our offices are open 9am to 6pm Monday through Friday.
Schools offers an excellent compensation and benefits package including health, LTD, Life and AD&D, 401(k) plan, FSAs, & free or discounted banking services.