Banking for Everyone CheckingSM
There are many benefits to having a Schools Banking for Everyone Checking account:
- Maintain a FREE Banking for Everyone Checking account with eStatements.
- Earn 7.00% APY1 on the first $500 in your Banking for EveryoneSM Savings account with eStatements2 and FREE BillPay or direct deposit.
- Your eStatement will be available on the first of every month (sooner than paper statements!).
- FREE ATM access at over 30,000 CO-OP Network locations.
- FREE BillPay. Pay bills online to any individual or company — anytime!
- Continue to receive paper statements for a $5 monthly service fee.
It's easy to sign up for eStatements only in Personal Branch Online Banking:
- Choose the “My Profile” link.
- Choose the “Change Statement Preference” link.
- Find the “Statement Delivery” drop-down menu and choose “eStatements."
For more information or to get a SchoolsOnline password, visit any branch or call 916-569-5400 (Sacramento area) or 800-962-0990.
1 APY = Annual Percentage Rate. A dividend rate of 7.00% will be paid only on the portion of your daily balance that is less than $500.01 that meets the Banking for Everyone Savings/Youth qualifications. The APY will range between 7.00% and 7.19% depending upon account balance. Dividends compound at 7.00% APY up to an account balance of $500. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in your Schools Financial Credit Union Truth in Savings Disclosure (“Disclosure”), you understand and agree that the 7.00% APY does not compound on the portion of your daily account balance greater than $500. A separate dividend rate will be paid on nonqualifying accounts and the portion of your account balance greater than $500. Business and organization accounts are not eligible. One Banking for Everyone Savings/Youth account per Social Security Number. Contact the Credit Union for additional account qualifying information.
2 Your Statement Preference under My Profile must be set to eStatement.