eStatements are FREE, convenient and secure. Here's how less paper gives you more...
Top-5 reasons to go paperless:
- You'll earn 7.00% APY1 on the first $500 in your Banking for EveryoneSM Savings account when you go paperless, have a checking account and use FREE BillPay or direct deposit.
- It's FREE and looks exactly like your paper statement.
- Instantly see statements up to 7+ years old online, and receive a monthly email notification when new eStatements are ready.
- Easily print or save statements to your computer.
- Reduces the risk of identity theft.
It's easy to go paperless:
- Sign in to SchoolsOnline.
- Choose the Statements & Documents tab.
- Click Statement Preferences.
- Select eStatement from the drop-down menu and click Save.
Visa eStatements are also available. Learn more.
1 APY = Annual Percentage Yield. A dividend rate of 7.00% will be paid only on the portion of your daily balance that is less than $500.01 that meets the Banking for Everyone Savings/Youth qualifications. The APY will range between 7.00% and 7.19% depending upon account balance. Dividends compound at 7.00% APY up to an account balance of $500. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in your Schools Financial Credit Union Truth in Savings Disclosure, you understand and agree that the 7.00% APY does not compound on the portion of your daily account balance greater than $500. The rate may change after account opening. Fees could reduce the earnings on the account. Business and organization accounts are not eligible. A separate dividend rate will be paid on nonqualifying accounts and the portion of your account balance greater than $500. One Banking for Everyone Savings/Youth account per Social Security Number. Contact the Credit Union for additional account qualifying information.