Help Schools Lend a Hand
Supporting local organizations throughout the year, especially the holiday season, is part of our commitment to the Credit Union Movement of "People Helping People." Join us in helping these exceptional organizations at your local Schools branch.
Children’s Miracle Network: November 2 – December 31
Purchase a stocking for $1 at all Schools branches or an Entertainment Book at participating branches1 to benefit the Children’s Miracle Network.
Holiday Food Drive: November 2 – December 31
Donate cash and nonperishable food to area food banks.
The following Schools branches accept cash and nonperishable food:
- Calvine Pointe - Elk Grove Food Bank
- College Greens - Sacramento Food Bank & Family Services
- Fruitridge/Freeport - Sacramento Food Bank & Family Services
- Laguna - Elk Grove Food Bank
- Madison - Sacramento Food Bank & Family Services
- Orangevale - Orangevale Food Bank
- Schools Headquarters - Sacramento Food Bank & Family Services
- Yuba City - Yuba/Sutter Gleaner's Food Bank
- Folsom - Twin Lakes Food Bank
- Natomas - Sacramento Food Bank & Family Services
The following Schools branches accept cash only:
- Placerville - El Dorado County Food Bank
- Roseville - Placer County Salvation Army
Click here to view a complete list of Schools branch locations.
1 Participating branches: Placerville, Madison and Orangevale.