Make the Switch to Schools!
A credit union is different from a bank because it is owned by the membership. Join today with just $1 and enjoy the benefits of becoming a member-owner of Schools Financial Credit Union.
- Our fees are lower.
- Our rates are better.
- Our service is outstanding.
- We have more ATMs than most major banks.
Follow these easy steps to become a member of the Credit Union and establish products and services to simplify your life.
- Open your new savings and checking accounts online or in one of our 11 branches.
Make sure to leave enough money in your old accounts to cover outstanding debits before closing, and destroy your old checks and ATM/debit cards. Use our Account Closure Letter.
- Sign up for SchoolsOnlineSM and scan the code below to download our Mobile Banking app.
Access your accounts anytime, anywhere.
- Enroll in FREE BillPay and add your payees.
Cancel your old bill payment service. See our Bill Pay and Debit Card Checklist to aid in the process.
- Set up direct deposit of your monthly income.
Complete our Direct Deposit Authorization and provide it to your employer.
- Switch your automatic debits.
Complete the Change of Automatic Payment for each company who makes automatic withdrawals from your account.
- Refinance your existing loan to a low-rate Schools loan, and apply for a Schools Platinum Visa® Credit Card to transfer your high-rate balance and save.
View rates and apply online or in one of our 11 branches.
We are here to make switching your accounts as seamless as possible. If you have any questions, please contact us at 916-569-5400 (Sacramento area) or 800-962-0990.
Welcome to Schools Financial Credit Union!