Thank you for selecting Schools Financial Credit Union to serve your financial needs. Our fees are lower, our rates are better, our service is more outstanding and we have more ATMs than most major banks.
Can I Join?
Where do you live?
Schools offers Banking for EveryoneSM in Sacramento and its nine surrounding counties. Anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Sacramento, El Dorado, Placer, Sutter, Yuba, Butte, Nevada, San Joaquin, Solano and Yolo counties may join.
Are you related to any Schools members?
Anyone who is related to a Schools member may join.
Are you a member of one of these educational groups?
• Employees of California public and licensed private schools — anyone certified or classified, full or part time, active or retired.
• Students and Alumni Association members of California institutions of higher education — anyone enrolled in post-secondary educational institutions, such as two- and four-year colleges and universities and licensed vocational schools.
• Active or lifetime members of the California Teachers Association (CTA).
• Employees of the California School Boards Association.
• Elected members of the California public school district Boards of Education.
Click here to read some important information about applying
for an account with Schools Financial Credit Union.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.
Ready to Join?
Visit one of our 11 branches to become a Schools member today!
I Joined! Now What?
- Sign up for SchoolsOnlineSM and scan the code above to download our Mobile Banking app.
- Enroll in FREE BillPay and add your payees. Make sure to cancel your old bill payment service. See our Bill Pay and Debit Card Checklist to aid in the process.
- Set up direct deposit of your monthly income. Just fill out our Direct Deposit Authorization Form and give it to your employer.
- Switch your automatic debits by completing this Change of Automatic Payment for each company who makes automatic withdrawals from your account.
- And why not apply for a Schools Platinum Visa® Credit Card? Learn more about our family of cards here.