We reward our longest standing membership base — educators — with a custom-designed package to address their unique needs and help them better serve our children and our community.
- Discounted equity loans and lines of credit with 0.25% off the approved rate when payments are automatically transferred from a Schools Checking account
- FREE box of Schools Custom checks per year
- Administrator Credential Loan1
- No-Interest Classroom Supplies Loan2
- Teacher Certification Loan3
- Teacher Relocation Loan4
1 Available to educators with a personalized acceptance letter from participating Offices of Education. Ask for details.
2 Available to certificated employees only.
3 Available to certificated employees who qualify for the National Board for Professional Teaching Standards (NBPTS) test only. Subject to Credit Union policies and procedures.
4 Available to certificated employees only. Must provide proof of a signed contract with a school in Schools Financial’s field of membership.
Senior Saver ClubSM
Members age 55 and better receive special discounts and benefits when enrolled in the Senior Saver Club.1
- FREE Schools Custom checks — two boxes per calendar year — or credit toward two other check style purchases
- FREE Interest Checking account
- FREE wire transfers, up to four per year
- FREE stop payments and statement copies, up to four per year
- FREE tote bag with new membership
- FREE counter checks, up to four per day
- FREE postage-paid, transaction-by-mail envelopes
1 To avoid a $5 monthly service charge, you must maintain monthly direct deposit of your paycheck, retirement or Social Security check or an aggregate balance of $5,000 or more in deposits and/or loans.
Teens age 13-17 have a special package to cater to their needs and promote healthy saving habits. A parent/guardian co-signer is required to receive these benefits:
- Banking for Everyone℠ Savings
- Banking for Everyone Checking℠
- FREE BillPay and SchoolsOnline℠
- Schools Debit Card℠ or ATM Card
- FREE first box of Schools Custom checks
- A 12-month College Saver Certificate, which includes:
- Low $200 opening deposit and minimum balance requirements
- Unlimited deposits of $25 or more
- Earnings at the 12-month Premium Rate Certificate rate, adjusted annually
- One-time, penalty-free early withdrawal for college