Schools Financial, a division of SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union, was founded by educators with an affinity to help others — a tradition we have upheld since 1933.
For savvy savers
Read our financial articles for tips on everything from buying an RV to finding one of 30,000 FEE-FREE ATMs.
Our custom-designed package, Educator Rewards,SM gives teachers and educational employees extra perks, special loans and discounts to help in and out of the classroom.
Having served school employees since 1933, we understand their unique needs to help them better serve our children and our community.
- Discounted equity loans and lines of credit with 0.25% off the approved rate when payments are automatically transferred from a Schools Checking account
- FREE box of Schools Custom checks per year
- Administrator Credential Loan1
- No-Interest Classroom Supplies Loan2
- Teacher Certification Loan3
- Teacher Relocation Loan4
- Educational Employee Mortgage Loan5
1 Available to educators with a personalized acceptance letter from participating Offices of Education. Ask for details.
2 Available to certificated employees only.
3 Available to certificated employees who qualify for the National Board for Professional Teaching Standards (NBPTS) test only. Subject to Credit Union policies and procedures.
4 Available to certificated employees only. Must provide proof of a signed contract with a school in Schools Financial’s field of membership.
5 Available to teachers, administrators, classified staff, district employees, Department of Education employees and government-sponsored educational program employees.